COVID-19 Emergency Fund
Clark State’s COVID-19 Emergency Fund provides assistance to students at risk of dropping out of college due to unexpected financial emergencies related to the COVID-19 pandemic. This assistance was created to help students stay in college and meet their educational goals, ultimately, securing a better financial future.
ELIGIBLE EXPENSES MAY INCLUDE: Food, Housing, Childcare, Health Care, Course Materials, Technology, and Other Critical Needs.
CURRENT STUDENT PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Maximum award not to exceed $750 for students who meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled at Clark State Community College for Summer Semester 2020.
- Have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Students may receive a total grant allotment of $750.00. If you previously received a distribution of $750.00 from this grant fund, you are not eligible for additional awards during this round.
- Assistance is granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability or national origin.
- Students must have a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) on file and be compliant with all federal aid requirements. Federal aid requirements for student aid include, but are not limited to, meeting financial aid satisfactory academic progress, not have a loan in default or a grant overpayment, be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen with current documentation.
- Funds are awarded on a first come, first served basis until summer funds are depleted or on July 31 2020; whichever occurs first.
Complete and submit the online application. Your application will typically be reviewed within 24-48 hours.
If you are approved for funding, funds will be distributed in the following manner.
- Students who have direct deposit information on file will be paid via direct deposit.
- Students can sign up for direct deposit through self-service on the portal.
- Checks will be mailed to all students who do not choose a direct deposit option.
- Payments will not be issued until after the first day of the enrolled summer term
- Summer A and C terms, May 26
- Summer D term, June 8
- Summer B term, June 29
Please contact our Program Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.